Edward Christopher Sheeran, better known as Ed Sheeran by his fans, is a singer, guitarist, and songwriter from the United Kingdom. The English singer was born on the 17th of February in 1991. He is currently 28 years old now. Ed Sheeran attended the prestigious Academy of Contemporary Music which is based in Guildford as an undergraduate when he was aged 18. He was born in Halifax of West Yorkshire. Ed Sheeran also has an older brother who works as a music composer. His parents are from London. Sheeran was raised in a Catholic family and his grandfather was Irish.
Ed Sheeran began his music career back in the year 2004 when he was 13 years old. He moved from his small town home to London in 2008 and began playing across small venues. Once he graduated from the Academy of Contemporary Music, his music started getting recognized and his first big break came from YouTube, where millions of fans started appreciating his songs. He is currently one of the biggest musicians from the UK, and his music routinely breaks the charts. He has also won countless awards for his work in the music industry. He came from a poor family and was bullied in his high school years, but has put all of that behind him as he routinely travels all across the world to perform in sold-out venues.
- “If someone tells you to change yourself, tell them to go f*** themselves.”– Ed Sheeran
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Success is the best revenge for everything.” – Ed Sheeran
- “I am happy on my own so here I’ll stay. Save your loving arms for a rainy day.” – Ed Sheeran
- “You know I want your love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Me and my friends at the table doing shots, drinking fast and then we talk slow.”– Ed Sheeran
- “Every night I’ll kiss you you’ll say in my ear, Oh we’re in love aren’t we?” – Ed Sheeran
- “I’ll be taking my time, spending my life falling deeper in love with you so tell me that you love me too.” – Ed Sheeran
- “And tomorrow’s a brand new day…” – Ed Sheeran
- “If someone tells you to change yourself, tell them to go fuck themselves.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Ed Sheeran
- “What didn’t kill me, it didn’t make me stronger at all.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Pain is only relevant if it still hurts.” – Ed Sheeran
- “It’s ok to be not ok.” – Ed Sheeran
- “You are the earth that I will stand upon.
you are the words that I will sing.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Kiss me, like you wanna be loved” – Ed Sheeran
- “And I will stop trying to fall in love again, and keep it a secret. it never works out anyway” – Ed Sheeran
- “The worst things in life come free to us” – Ed Sheeran
- “Nashville is wicked. It’s like a proper music community, but it’s also quintessentially American. You bump into people there with cowboy hats that spit in jars and call you ‘boy.’ I just love that.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Don’t hold me down I think my braces are breaking, and it’s more than I can take.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Be happy, always smile, and appreciate the little thing because they can all be gone tomorrow” – Ed Sheeran
- “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” – Ed Sheeran
- “I chased the picture perfect life, I think they painted it wrong.” – Ed Sheeran
- “I saw a shooting star and thought of you.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Tears remind you you’re alive.” – Ed Sheeran
- “I’m in love with your body. And last night you were in my room, and now my bedsheets smell like you.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Now we’ve outstayed our welcome and it’s closing time. I was holding her hand, her hand was holding mine. Our coats both smell of smoke, whisky and wine. As we fill up our lungs with the cold air of the night.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Baby you look happier, you do.
I knew one day you’d fall for someone new.
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I’ll be waiting here for you.” – Ed Sheeran
- “You come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me I’ll give it a chance now.” – Ed Sheeran