QUOTES

30 Inspiring Warren Buffett Quotes On Success

Warren Buffett is an investor, public speaker and a business magnate from the United States of America. He was born in the city of Omaha in the US state of Nebraska. Warren Buffett was born on the 30th of August in the year of 1930. He is currently 88 years old now. He started his schooling years when he attended the Rose Hill Elementary School. Warren Buffett displayed a knack of business when he was very young. He spent his early childhood years by investing in some business ventures and his entrepreneurial skills developed further as he grew older.

Warren Buffett became a stock market investor at a very young age. When he was still in school, he made money by selling newspapers and golf balls among other things. He filed his first income tax returns when he was just 14 years old. Warren Buffett is now the CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway. He is also regarded as one of the highest achieving investors in our modern world. His current net worth stands at just over $82.5 billion, and he gained his wealth by primarily investing in the stock market. His story teaches us that no matter how humble your beginnings are, the sky is the limit for you if you are ambitious enough in life.




  1. It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results. Warren Buffett




  2. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” Warren Buffett
  3. “After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out” Warren Buffett
  4. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett



  5. It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction. Warren Buffett




  6. “I just sit in my office and read all day” Warren Buffett
  7. “I measure success by how many people love me.” Warren Buffett




  8. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” Warren Buffett
  9. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.” Warren Buffett



  10. “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.” Warren Buffett




  11. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” Warren Buffett
  12. “When we own portions of outstanding businesses with outstanding managements, our favorite holding period is forever.” Warren Buffett




  13. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” Warren Buffett
  14. “Buy a stock the way you would buy a house. Understand and like it such that you’d be content to own it in the absence of any market.” Warren Buffett



  1. “I call investing the greatest business in the world … because you never have to swing. You stand at the plate, the pitcher throws you General Motors at 47! U.S. Steel at 39! and nobody calls a strike on you. There’s no penalty except opportunity lost. All day you wait for the pitch you like; then when the fielders are asleep, you step up and hit it.” Warren Buffett




  2. “Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget Rule No.1.” Warren Buffett
  1. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” Warren Buffett
  2. “Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.” Warren Buffett
  3. “I don’t look to jump over seven-foot bars; I look around for one-foot bars that I can step over.” Warren Buffett



  1. “You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.” Warren Buffett




  2. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” Warren Buffett
  3. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” Warren Buffett
  4. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.” Warren Buffett
  5. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” Warren Buffett



  6. “Focus on your customers and lead your people as though their lives depend on your success.” Warren Buffett




  7. “Only when you combine sound intellect with emotional discipline do you get rational behavior.” Warren Buffett
  8. “Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down.” Warren Buffett




  9. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours, and you’ll drift in that direction.” Warren Buffett
  10. “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” Warren Buffett



  11. “You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” Warren Buffett




Rashed Miah
My name is Rashed Miah, I am the CEO and founder of THE RICH GETS RICHER. This website was founded in October 2018. I am very passionate to talk about success, I followed my passion and decided to express my knowledge of success to the world through this website. For all individuals who visits this site, my overall aim is to motivate them about their life, also to help them financially, spiritually, mentally and physically when it comes to success and achieving big goals and dreams.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *