Who is Grant Cardone? And, an overview of Grant Cardone Quotes.
Grant Cardone is a New York bestselling author. He is the number 1 seller in the world. He is an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investment, business, social media, and finance. He was born on 21 March 1958 in the United States of America. His five private companies have annual revenues of over $100 million. Grant Cardone quotes are impressive, it shows who Grant Cardone is, he is a man who many listen to and take advice from.
How did Grant Cardone start his career?
He started struggling to find a job at a car dealership, Cardon at the age of 25 years, he put his mother’s advice into practice. After this job, he started seeing results. He earned $3,000 a month from his commission-based job, earning $6,000 a month. His earning is $100M+ per year. Now it is estimated that he is the owner of $800M+.
How did grant Cardone become famous?
He made his first million at the age of 30 shares his best business advice. Before Grant Cardon made a fortune on five businesses and a million dollars, he was deeply in debt and passionate about drugs. It was her mother’s advice that eventually helped him dig himself out of the hole. It has successfully acquired the property from the beginning which is now valued at over $740 million.
35 Grant Cardone Quotes
1. “Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.” – Grant Cardone
2. “You sleep like your rich… I’m up like I’m broke.” – Grant Cardone
3. “Let the rest do whatever, while you do whatever it takes.” – Grant Cardone
4. “Set no targets and you will get nowhere.” – Grant Cardone
7. “Anyone who suggests you do less is either not a real friend or confused.” – Grant Cardone
8. “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.” – Grant Cardone
9. “Comfort makes more prisoners than all the jails combined.” – Grant Cardone
10. “I’m not ‘living the dream’, I’m busting my ass to make freedom a possibility.” – Grant Cardone
12. “If you know what day it is, you’re not busy enough.” – Grant Cardone
13. “Success is a full-time job.” – Grant Cardone
14. “The average call me obsessed, the successful call me for advice.” – Grant Cardone
15. “Be great because nothing else pays.” – Grant Cardone
17. “You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.” – Grant Cardone
18. “Luck is just one of the byproducts of those who take the most action.” – Grant Cardone
19. “Never lower your target. Increase your actions.” – Grant Cardone
20. “I don’t have time is the biggest lie you tell yourself.” – Grant Cardone
22. “Approach every situation with a whatever it takes mindset.” – Grant Cardone
23. “Do what you are scared to do and watch your confidence grow.” – Grant Cardone
24. “If the people around you are giving you advice to slow down or to take it easy – you are surrounded by the wrong people.” – Grant Cardone
27. “You sleep like you’re rich. I wake up like I’m broke.” – Grant Cardone
28. “You don’t get burnout — you lose purpose! You lose your meaning. When I’m tired, I look at my purpose.” – Grant Cardone
29. “Love me or hate me, at least now you know me.” – Grant Cardone
30. “No is going to come to your house and make your dreams come true.” – Grant Cardone
32. “Money and success demand attention. Ignore either and you will have neither.” – Grant Cardone
33. “Quit sharing bad news and gossip, you aren’t a garbage truck.” – Grant Cardone
34. “Luck is just one of the by-products of those who take the most action.” – Grant Cardone
35. “The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.” – Grant Cardone