Who is Sai Baba?
Sai Baba is a well know, Sai Baba quotes are inspirational, Sai Baba was a famous Indian guru and a philanthropist, known by many all over the world, he was also known to people as Shirdi Sai Baba, this man was a well know Indian spiritual master who was known for his devotees to be a manifestation of Sri Dattaguru and identified as a saint and a fakir. He was respected and admired by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees when he was alive and even after his death. Sai Baba was a man who spent his time interpreting religious texts of both Hinduism and Islam.
Important teachings of Sai Baba quotes
Sai Baba taught us a lot, he taught us to understand the meaning of love, inner peace, helping others, forgiveness, contentment, and devotion to God. Sai Baba taught us how to live a life of peace and happiness, the way he lived his life in peace and tranquility should be an example for us on how to live a peaceful and happy life. We stress so much on the small things in life, Sai Baba told us to move on quickly from the distresses and the low times in life.
How Sai Baba died?
Sai Baba died at the age of 84 years, he took his last breath on 15 October 1918. The location of his death was in a hospital. The cause of his death was a cardiac arrest, doctors tried their utmost to save him, however, due to his age and the severeness of the heart attack he passed away. Many mourned his death, but his messages, teachings, and saying will live with us forever.
Sai Baba Quotes
2. “Life is a challenge, meet it! Life is a dream, realize it! Life is a game, play it! Life is love, enjoy it!” – Sai Baba
3. “Learn to speak what you feel, and act what you speak.” – Sai Baba
4. “When you see with your inner eye; then you realize that you are God and not different from Him.” – Sai Baba
5. “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” – Sai Baba
7. “I have come not to disturb or destroy any faith, but to confirm each in his own faith – so that the Christian becomes a better Christian, the Muslim, a better Muslim, and the Hindu, a better Hindu.” – Sai Baba
8. “Renunciation is the power of battling against evil forces and holding the mind in check.” – Sai Baba
9. “My eye is ever on those who love me.” – Sai Baba
12. “Gain and loss, birth and death are in the hands of God.” – Sai Baba
13. “The end of education is character.” – Sai Baba
14. “You should not stay for even one second at a place where people are speaking disrespectfully of a saint.” – Sai Baba
15. “God is not to be spoken of as coming down or going up, since HE is everywhere.” – Sai Baba
17. “You have come from God, you are a spark of His Glory; you are a wave of that Ocean of Bliss; you will get peace only when you again merge in Him.” – Sai Baba
18. “Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve the silence?” – Sai Baba
19. “Love all. Serve all. Help ever. Hurt never.” – Sai Baba
20. “Death and life are the manifestations of God’s activity. You cannot separate the two. God permeates all.” – Sai Baba
22. “Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process.” – Sai Baba
23. “Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” – Sai Baba
24. “Man will realize his mission on earth when he knows himself as divine and reveres others as divine.” – Sai Baba
25. “What is the unmistakable mark of a wise man? It is Love, Love for all humanity.” – Sai Baba
27. “Man is lost and is wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.” – Sai Baba
28. “Anger, ego, jealousy are the biggest diseases. Keep yourself aloof from these three diseases.” – Sai Baba
29. “There is a wall of separation between oneself and others and between you and me. Destroy this wall!” – Sai Baba
30. “All things in creation are subject to the law of change, and man, too, is subject to this law.” – Sai Baba
32. “Harsh words cannot pierce your body. If anybody speaks ill of you, just continue on unperturbed.” – Sai Baba
33. “There is only one caste, the caste of humanity. There is only one religion, the religion of love. There is only one language, the language of the heart.” – Sai Baba
34. “The teachers of tomorrow are the students of today.” – Sai Baba
35. “Once we surrender our mind to God completely, He will take care of us in every way.” – Sai Baba
37. “What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past.” – Sai Baba
38. “When you do not accept the insult someone casts on you, it goes back to the person who indulged in it first; a registered letter that is not accepted returns to the sender.” – Sai Baba
39. “There is only one language, the language of the Heart. There is only one religion, the religion of Love.” – Sai Baba
40. “Mukti is impossible for those addicted to lust.” – Sai Baba