What is Passion?
Passion refers to a strong desire for strong emotions or excessive excitement. Passion is a strong feeling of love. An example of passion is when you love someone. Hobbies, art, and learning are examples of passion.
What are the types of passion?
There are many types of passion. We identify two different types of passion. One type of passion is harmonious passion and the other is obsession passion. The spirit of harmony is when people do something because they like it in a controllable and manageable way. The obsession passion is when people want to get involved in an uncontrollable activity, and the result will not be so favorable.
Why passion is important in life?
Passion is important in life because it gives us a reason to work towards maintaining learning and mastering. It gives us the purpose to become successful in life. It gives us a reason to travel to become successful, and that’s why new experiences are such a key to happiness.
2. “There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keefe
4. “I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.” – Steve Irwin
5. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” ― Barack Obama
7. “Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
9. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” – Steve Jobs
11. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein
12. “Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.” — Steve Pavlina
13. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Jane Fitzgerald
14. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” – Tommy Hilfiger
15. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
17. “Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.” – Taylor Swift
18. “Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” ― Winston Churchill
19. “Without passion, you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
20. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
22. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
23. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go if you really want to go.” ― Langston Hughes
24. “Chase your passion, not your pension.” – Denis Waitley
25. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Farrah Gray
27. “Yes, in all my research, the greatest leaders looked inward and were able to tell a good story with authenticity and passion.” – Deepak Chopra
28. “You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous.” – Bob Black
29. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
30. “It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.” – Mae Jemison
32. “It not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
33. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” — Les Brown
34. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
35. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
37. “A true passion that burns within your soul is one that can never be put out.” – Zach Toelke
38. “Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
39. “When you have a passion for something then you tend not only to be better at it, but you work harder at it too.” – Vera Wang
40. “Never work just for money or for power. They won’t save your soul or help you sleep at night.” — Marian Wright Edelman
42. “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” – James Joyce
43. “Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.” – Stephen Hawking
44. “If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” – Mia Hamm
45. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou