Why are Kanye West Quotes inspirational? And, who is Kayne West?
Kayne West was born on June 8, 1977. He is a fashion designer, record producer, singer, composer, songwriter, and rapper. The West is the most famous musician of his generation. Outside of his music career, West also found success in the fashion industry. He is the world best selling music, artist. Kanye West quotes are very inspirational, he is a man who many look up to for motivation.
When did Kayne West start his career?
Kenny West began his early production career in the mid-1990. Her first official production credit came at the age of 19 when she released eight tracks on a 1996 Chicago rapper’s debut album, Down to Earth. In early 2000 he was first known as a producer of ROC –A- Fella record.
How Kayne West became famous?
The West’s clear words and life outside of music have received significant media attention. West also found success in the fashion industry. Despite his success as a producer, the West’s real desire was to be a rapper.
How rich is Kanye West?
According to the report of 2020, Kanye West net worth is $1.3 billion. According to Forbes, the rapper made an estimated $150 million in 2019. He lives in the 15,667 square foot home which is consists of 3 acres with vineyards, fountains, and expansive lawns.
50 Kanye West Quotes
1. “We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.” – Kanye West
2. “I’m on the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is the bare minimum.” – Kanye West
3. “Nothing in life is promised except death.” – Kanye West
4. “People will have a problem with whatever you do. At the end of the day, nobody can determine what you need to do in order to be successful and why would you listen to someone who is not successful tell you what you need to do?” – Kanye West
5. “I don’t care about what people think, because people don’t think.” – Kanye West
7. “I care. I care about everything. Sometimes not giving a f#%k is caring the most.” – Kanye West
8. “Life is 5% what happens, and 95% how you react.” – Kanye West
9. “I’m not always going to say things the perfect way, the right way. But I’m going to say how I feel.” – Kanye West
10. “Our focus needs to be less on what our legacy’s going to be or how we can control each other and more how we can give to each other.” – Kanye West
12. “My greatest award is what I’m about to do.” – Kanye West
13. “You ain’t gotta like me. I like me.” – Kanye West
14. “If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed.” – Kanye West
15. “You’ve got to be really dialed into exactly who you are to the one-hundredth power or you’re just like everyone else.” – Kanye West
17. “For me, money is not my definition of success. Inspiring people is a definition of success.” – Kanye West
18. “I still think I am the greatest.” – Kanye West
19. “I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self-esteem.” – Kanye West
20. “I think business has to be stupider. I want to do really straightforward, stupid business – just talk to me like a 4-year-old. And I refuse to negotiate. I do not negotiate. I can collaborate. But I’m an artist, so as soon as you negotiate, you’re being compromised.” – Kanye West
22. “Beauty has been stolen from the people and is being sold back to them as luxury.” – Kanye West
23. “Our work is never over.” – Kanye West
24. “If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed.” – Kanye West
25. “People always say that you can’t please everybody. I think that’s a cop-out. Why not attempt it? ‘Cause think of all the people you will please if you try.” – Kanye West
27. “Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine.” – Kanye West
28. “Having a Rolex or a Benz is not something that actually represents your success because there’s always something more expensive to buy. Success is really being able to do things for others as well as the people around you and yourself.” – Kanye West
29. “Nobody can tell me where I can and can’t go.” – Kanye West
30. “My message isn’t perfectly defined. I have, as a human being, fallen to peer pressure.” – Kanye West
32. “Go listen to my music. It’s the code of self-esteem. It’s the code of who you are. If you are a Kanye West fan you’re not a fan of me, you’re a fan of yourself.” – Kanye West
33. “I liberate minds with my music. That’s more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever.” – Kanye West
34. “Most people are slowed down by the perception of themselves. If you’re taught you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything. I was taught I can do everything.” – Kanye West
35. “They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus, that means guns, sex, lies, videotapes, but if I talk about God my record won’t get played Huh?” – Kanye West
37. “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye West
38. “Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?” – Kanye West
39. “The dinosaurs aren’t remembered for much more than their bones. When humanity’s gone, what do we give to this little planet that we’re on, and what could we do collectively, removing the pride?” – Kanye West
40. “I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness.” – Kanye West
42. “Everyone’s always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?” – Kanye West
43. “We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.” – Kanye West
44. “Why are people so afraid of creative ideas and so scared of truth? All I want to do is do good.” – Kanye West
45. “If I was just a fan of music, I would think that I was the number one artist in the world.” – Kanye West
47. “I’m pretty calculating. I take stuff that I know appeals to people’s bad sides and match it up with stuff that appeals to their good sides.” – Kanye West
48. “I’ll say things that are serious and put them in a joke form so people can enjoy them. We laugh to keep from crying.” – Kanye West
49. “I think I do myself a disservice by comparing myself to Steve Jobs and Walt Disney and human beings that we’ve seen before. It should be more like Willy Wonka… and welcome to my chocolate factory.” – Kanye West
50. “For me to say I wasn’t a genius I’d just be lying to you and to myself.” – Kanye West