Best friends are sometimes funny and crazy, be the friend you would want your friends to be. Being a friend you become comfortable with the friends you are with, it is important to be yourself around your friends, this way you are able to express your feelings and expressions to your friends. In life, we come across people with who we become good friends, therefore the people who come into your life, make sure you treat them well because these people can be your friends for the rest of time. Crazy funny best friend quotes are inspirational, these quotes express the importance of having friends.
Crazy Funny Best Friend Quotes
- “I realized I’m in love. It’s always been right in front of me.” Richelle Mead
- “This thing about you that you think is your flaw – it’s the reason I’m falling in love with you.” Colleen Hoove
- “Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly.
Really, truly find the strongest, happiest friendship
in the person you fall in love with.
Someone who speaks highly of you. Someone you can laugh with.
The kind of laughs that make your belly ache, and your nose snort.
The embarrassing, earnest, healing kind of laughs.
Wit is important. Life is too short not to love someone
who lets you be a fool with them.
Make sure they are somebody who lets you cry, too.
Despair will come.
Find someone that you want to be there with you through these times.
Most importantly, marry the one that makes passion,
love, and madness combine and course through you.
A love that will never dilute even when the waters get deep, and dark.” Because Love Wins
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” Pablo Neruda
- “I had someone once who made every day mean something.
And now…. I am lost….And nothing means anything anymore.” Ranata Suzuki
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” Roy Croft
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” Oprah Winfrey
- “She is a friend of my mind. She gathers me, man. The pieces I am, she gathers them and gives them back to me in all the right order.” Toni Morrison, Beloved
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “I’m not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin I’m surprised you haven’t seen right through me. I’m the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend.” Smallville
- “Never hesitate to let the one you love know how you feel. Align your minds, synchronize your hearts, and above be fearless when dancing with their souls.” Truth Devour
- “She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.” Nicholas Sparks
- “You don’t know who you’re going end up with, get married to, have two kids with. You can never know but that shouldn’t stop you from imagining a beautiful future, one where you have someone who loves you. I like to imagine mine with you in it and a beautiful house with a rooftop so we can throw dinner parties around this time every year. I like to imagine waking up to you and rolling over to kiss you every morning despite my embarrassing morning breath. I like to imagine how we will end up together.” Nikita Gupta
- “If you love someone, tell them. For hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.” Stephanie Roogle
- “I raised you so high that every other man on earth is now doomed to live in your shadow.” Ranata Suzuki
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” Albert Camus
- “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” Winnie the Pooh
- “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” Sarah Dessen
- “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” William Arthur Ward
- “I’ve learned that guys make the best friends. My best friend is a guy and I can tell him anything. Oh! Except for the fact that I’m absolutely crazy for him — I always seem to leave that part out of the conversation.” Allison Mosher
- “He could no longer pretend not to have been brought to his knees by her blows, and he could no longer avoid the sentiments that his heart forced him to feel.” Mirella Muffarotto
- “It’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- “Dear best friend, I love you more daily. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you and I wish you could love yourself the way I love you. And above all, I wish your life is everything you deserve because, in my opinion, you deserve the world. I will stand by you forever, my heart will always belong to you.” With Love, Julia
- “I have so much that I want to say to you, but I can’t say a word.” Michelle Burns
- “Your smile and your laughter lit my whole world.” Ranata Suzuki
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” Audrey Hepburn
- “The best gift anyone can give, I believe, is the gift of sharing themselves.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.” George Eliot
- “There’s so much I’ve felt I should say but even if your heart would listen I doubt I could explain.” Jimmy Eat World
- “But how can I let him just walk away with a smile on my face and a slap on his back when every cell in my body is tied painfully to him, and I can’t breathe when I think of him being away from me?!” Mirella Muffarotto
- “Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.” Jackie Collins
- “I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again.” Jason Mraz, Lucky
- “I love you with all my life, but it’s not like you will ever know.” Amber Hope
- “It’s difficult for me to imagine the rest of my life without you. But I suppose I don’t have to imagine it… I just have to live it” Ranata Suzuki
- “You Too? I thought I was the only one.” C. S. Lewis
- “The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.” Chelsea Handler
- “True friends are always together in spirit.” M. Montgomery
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” Aleatha Romig
- “I want to tell you my heart is filled with things to say when you are here. All those words they seem to slip away when I get near you the games begin to drag me down. It’s all right, I’ll make you maybe next time around.” Grateful Dead
- “For months they flirted and pretended and toed the line between enemy and friend, both knowing who the other was but neither admitting to it, both trying to gain something from this friendship but being uncareful, falling too deep without knowing.” Chloe Gong
- “Greater love has no one than this than to lay down one’s life for his friends.” John the Apostle
- “I needed her you know? She was my best friend and I loved her. Not in a romantic way, it wasn’t like that. But she was the person I went to when I was too sad to say a word, or so tired that I could not sleep. I needed her like an inhaler to help me breathe. And now the weight of the world is sitting on my chest.” Sonia Murphy
- “He wanted her. She’d never tell. Secretly she wanted him as well.” Avril Lavigne
- “I do not lack the courage to tell you how I feel. What I fear is how you will react to it.” Bram Stoker
- “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” Leo Buscaglia
- “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.” Mindy Kaling
- “True friendship resists time, distance, and silence.” Isabel Allende
- “Knowing is the easy part; saying it out loud is the hard part.” The Horse Whisperer