Who was Albert Einstein?
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical scientist. He produced the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. He was born in 1879, March 14 in Germany. His work is also known to have influenced the philosophy of science. These Albert Einstein quotes paint an interesting story of him, these quotes explain his character and a deeper understanding of life from his perspective.
How Albert Einstein became famous? Famous Albert Einstein Quotes
In 1921, he won the Nobel Prize in Physics for his description of the photoelectric effect. Einstein soon began to formulate his ideas for a new science of cosmology, which believed that the universe was dynamic rather than static, and capable of spreading and contracting. In the late 1930s, Einstein’s ideas, including his equation E = mc2, helped form the basis for the development of the atomic bomb.
After the passing of Albert Einstein, many people started to read quotes from Albert Einstein, his level of intelligence is amazing, what he said when he was alive now resonates with everyone. He was a man who was very clever and the advice on life, education and imagination he left being are spectacular.
What was Albert Einstein’s IQ?
The problem is, no one can say for sure what Einstein’s IQ was. There is no indication that it was tested. IQ testing was still in its infancy in the early 1900s, when Einstein first emerged as a scientific luminary. The maximum IQ score set by WAIS-IV, the most commonly used test today, is 160.
When Albert Einstein died?
At the age of 76, he died. After suffering an aortic aneurysm eruption several days ago, he died on 18 April 1955.
50 Albert Einstein Quotes
1. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
2. “A human being is part of a whole called by us the universe.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein
4. “I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” – Albert Einstein
7. “If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.” – Albert Einstein
8. “You never stop failing until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
9. “I would teach peace rather than war. I would inculcate love rather than hate.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.” – Albert Einstein
12. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
13. “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?” – Albert Einstein
14. “All religions, arts, and sciences are branches of the same tree.” – Albert Einstein
15. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.” – Albert Einstein
18. “Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.” – Albert Einstein
19. “Truth is what stands the test of experience.” – Albert Einstein
20. “If I had my life to live over again, I’d be a plumber.” – Albert Einstein
22. “There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.” – Albert Einstein
23. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
24. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
27. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Albert Einstein
28. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
29. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
30. “He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead, his eyes are closed.” – Albert Einstein
32. “Human beings must have action, and they will make it if they cannot find it.” – Albert Einstein
33. “I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.” – Albert Einstein
34. “All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.” – Albert Einstein
35. “Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.” – Albert Einstein
37. “I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.” – Albert Einstein
38. “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” – Albert Einstein
39. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
40. “Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.” – Albert Einstein
42. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
43. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ” – Albert Einstein
44. “Once you stop learning, you start dying.” – Albert Einstein
45. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
47. “Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” – Albert Einstein
48. “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein
49. “Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.” – Albert Einstein
50. “Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason, mastery demands all of a person.” – Albert Einstein