Winnie the pooh quotes
Winnie the pooh quotes are now famous, these 51 quotes are mostly on friendship, love, and life.
What is Winnie the Pooh?
Winnie-the-pooh is a collection of stories for children. A. A Milne wrote this story and it was published in 1926. A. A Milne wrote the first episode of this story named The House at Pooh Corner for his son in 1928.
What is the gender of Winnie-the-pooh?
Winnie-the-pooh is a boy. He is called “he” in A. A Milne’s books and his voice has always been provided by one person in Disney cartoons. But, it turns out that the real-life bear named after him was a black bear named Winnie.
What is Winnie-the-Pooh’s original name?
Initially, he has known as the name of Edward Bear, before the aforementioned official changed time in 1926 for the first time. The “one-n” part of the name came from a visit to the London Zoo, where they met a black bear named after the Canadian city of Winnipeg.
What is the success of Winnie-the-pooh?
Ninety years ago, the A.A Milne One Pooh was published. The Pooh Corner House followed suit in 1928. He became very successful with the sale of books worldwide. It was very depressing after World War II, but then came Winnie the Pooh. It was a very important tonic for the country.
51 Winnie the pooh quotes
1. “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live a day without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
2. “A hug is always the right size.” — Winnie the Pooh
3. “I am short, fat, and proud of that.” — Winnie the Pooh
4. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” — Winnie the Pooh
5. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” — Winnie the Pooh
7. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
8. “As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” — Winnie the Pooh
9. “No one can tell me, nobody knows, where the wind comes from, where the wind goes.” — Winnie the Pooh
10. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” —Winnie the Pooh
12. “Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.” — Winnie the Pooh
13. “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” — Winnie the Pooh
17. “For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me.” — Winnie the Pooh
18. “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.” — Winnie the Pooh
19. “The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.” — Winnie the Pooh
20. “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” —Winnie the Pooh
22. “If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget, you just weren’t remembering.” —Winnie the Pooh
23. “Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.” —Winnie the Pooh
24. “It’s not about what you do, it’s about who you are with.” —Winnie the Pooh
25. “Think it over, think it under.” —Winnie the Pooh
27. “Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” —Winnie the Pooh
28. “You find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out in the open and has other people looking at it.” —Winnie the Pooh
29. “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.” —Winnie the Pooh
30.“Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” — Winnie the Pooh
32. “I wonder how many wishes a star can give.” — Winnie the Pooh
33. “It isn’t much fun for One, but Two Can stick together.” — Winnie the Pooh
34. “Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits…” — Winnie the Pooh
35. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” — Winnie the Pooh
36. “So perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing Introductions and get on with the book.” — Winnie the Pooh
37. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh
38. “To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.” — Winnie the Pooh
39. “I did mean a little larger small helping.” — Winnie the Pooh
40. “I’ve found somebody just like me. I thought I was the only one of them.” — Winnie the Pooh
42. “It all comes of not having front doors big enough.” — Winnie the Pooh
43. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” — Winnie the Pooh
44. “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie the Pooh
45. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” — Winnie the Pooh
47. “A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” — Winnie the Pooh
48. “One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.” — Winnie the Pooh
49. “My spelling is Wobbly. It’s good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” — Winnie the Pooh
50. “When Life Throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles.” — Winnie the Pooh
51.“Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.” — Winnie the Pooh