Who was Walt Disney?
Walt Disney was an American writer, entrepreneur, voice actor, and animator. His full name was Walter Elias Disney. He was born on December 5, 1901. He was a film producer who produced many films of cartoons.
How Walt Disney became famous?
He was a modern animator. Once he created the character of cartoon Mickey mouse, he became famous for this. He was the founder of theme parks. He won many awards almost 22 academy awards during his lifetime.
When was Walt Disney produce his 1st film?
He produced his first film in Los Angeles on December 21, 1937. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, was the name of his first movie.
When Walt Disney start Animation Studios?
He started his Animation studios in 1923. He started his studio with his brother Roy when they moved to Hollywood cartoonist UB Iwerks. There they began the Disney brother s’ cartoon studio. After this, with the suggestion of his brother Roy they changed the studio name to Walt Disney Studios.
How Walt Disney died?
He died on December 15, 1966, due to the cancer of lungs, having undergone surgery a month earlier. His body was cremated at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in California.
2. “That’s the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up.” – Walt Disney quotes
3. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney quotes
4. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” – Walt Disney quotes
5. “The four Cs of making dreams come true: Curiosity, Courage, Consistency, Confidence.” – Walt Disney quotes
7. “I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company.” – Walt Disney quotes
8. “Laughter is America’s most important export.” – Walt Disney quotes
9. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” – Walt Disney quotes
10. “You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality.” – Walt Disney quotes
12. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” – Walt Disney quotes
13. “I like the impossible because there’s less competition.” – Walt Disney quotes
14. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney quotes
15. “The difference between winning and losing is often not quitting.” – Walt Disney quotes
17. “The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true.” – Walt Disney quotes
18. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney quotes
19. “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” – Walt Disney quotes
20. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney quotes
22. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney quotes
23. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” – Walt Disney quotes
24. “I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.” – Walt Disney quotes
25. “I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things.” – Walt Disney quotes
27. “Disneyland is a show.” – Walt Disney quotes
28. “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” – Walt Disney quotes
29. “If you don’t have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?” – Walt Disney quotes
30. “Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.” – Walt Disney quotes
32. “Somehow I can’t believe there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C’s. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably.” – Walt Disney quotes
33. “All you’ve got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you’ll find people who are eager to fill your head with information.” – Walt Disney quotes
34. “Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.” – Walt Disney quotes
35. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney quotes
37. ”One day I learned that dreams exist to come true. And since that day I do not sleep for rest. I sleep just to dream.” – Walt Disney quotes
38. We are not trying to entertain the critics. I’ll take my chances with the public.” – Walt Disney quotes
39. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney quotes
40. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney quotes
42. “I’d say it’s been my biggest problem all my life… it’s money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.” – Walt Disney quotes
43. “Girls bored me – they still do. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I’ve ever known” – Walt Disney quotes
44. “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, then worrying won’t make it any better.”– Walt Disney quotes
45. “Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards – the things we live by and teach our children – are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.” – Walt Disney quotes
47. “We allow no geniuses around our Studio.” – Walt Disney quotes
48. “You can’t just let nature run wild.” – Walt Disney quotes
49. “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” – Walt Disney quotes
50. “Some dream it, some do it, some do both.” – Walt Disney quotes
52. “Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.” – Walt Disney quotes
53. “Cinderella believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.” – Walt Disney quotes
54. “Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.” – Walt Disney quotes
55. “I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral.” – Walt Disney quotes